Ditch the Razor for Laser Hair Removal
We are excited to announce that we now offer laser hair removal services.
The Candela GentleMax Pro is fast and very efficient.
Why invest in Laser Hair Removal?
- Cost: Stop wasting time and money on waxing and shaving. Put your money toward an investment. Get rid of hair in as little as 7 treatments.
- Comfort: We use the most comfortable laser hair removal available on the market! The GentleMax Pro uses a cooling spray to make sessions as comfortable as possible.
- Quality: We use a medical grade laser that is fast, effective, and safe for all skin types.
- Service: We are highly qualified and certified technicians.
- Affordable Pricing: We offer the best prices for the technology we use. Areas starting at $65! Ask us today about any special offers!
Things you need to know before getting laser hair removal
- Laser is not magic: this treatment uses a laser that has settings adjusted to both your skin and hair type. The laser fires a concentrated beam of light that’s directed at the pigment in your hair follicle. This kills the follicle a its root, preventing those suckers from growing back.
- Stay out of the sun 2 weeks before and 2 weeks prior to your laser hair removal appointment. If summer doesn’t work for you then wait till fall to get started so you can be hair free for the next summer.
- You must shave the area you are getting laser. You cannot wax 3 weeks prior to your appointment. The laser targets the pigment of your hair follicle and the follicle must be there for this to work.
- Your appointment can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes.
- You have to be consistent. Why?! Your hair follicles are on their own growth cycle. People who see the best results typically go in for treatment every 4-6 weeks, to maximize the potential of zapping the most follicles.
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/serenitywomenscare/ @serewomcare